To send an email using the webmail service please follow the below instructions
- Login to your account at: http://webmail.yourdomainname (or http://webmail.hostingwizard.co.uk)
- Click Compose on the Navigation Bar
- Fill in the header information:
- To: Type in the recipient's email address, or select an email from your address book. For multiple recipients use commas (,) between addresses
- Subject: Type in the subject of the message.
- CC: Type in any additional recipient's email addresses. A copy of your email will be sent to them.
- Compose your message in the large message area provided.
- If required, click the attachment button to upload files for the outgoing email message.
- Click the Send button to send the mail.
Features of Sending Mail
HTML Email Composer
Depending on your browser (most modern browsers will be fine) you can create and send HTML emails, on the Compose screen make sure HTML Editor is selected not Plain Editor. The WebMail system provides you with easy to use buttons which can do anything from create hyperlinks to change the font size, colour, and type.
To attach files to your email messages, first click the Attachments button in the compose screen. A new window will pop-up to add attachments; click the "Browse" button to select a file from your hard drive. Click "OK" when you have selected the appropriate file attachment. Once files are uploaded, you can check the size of the attachment and choose to delete the file. Multiple attachments are supported. Please note that you can only upload files under 2MB in size.
When sending your email message, you can define a signature to be attached to the bottom of the email message. See the Settings panel for more information and how to set these.